Who Is Dr. Marie Bugayong-Chen?
- Dr. Marites Bugayong is Dr. Marie’s official name so that is the name you will find under insurance providers. Her husband’s last name is Chen, so on her business card it says “Dr. Marie Bugayong-Chen” Dr. Marie is her preferred name. Sorry for any confusion.
What Age Groups Do You See?
- We see patients of all ages.
Does SF Premier Dental Have Digital X-Ray
- Yes. Digital x-rays expose patients to much less radiation than film x-rays. We invest in the latest technologies to reduce dental complications later in your life such as CariVu near-infrared cavity detector.
Is One Toothpaste Better Than Others?
- Generally, no. However, it’s advisable to use a fluoride-containing toothpaste to decrease the incidence of dental decay. We recommend our patients use what tastes good to them as long as it contains fluoride.
How Often Should I Floss?
- Flossing of the teeth once per day helps to prevent cavities from forming between the teeth where your toothbrush can’t reach. Flossing also helps to keep your gums healthy.
What Insurance Does SF Premier Dental Accept?
- We accept pretty much all major PPO insurances. Please contact us to verify your eligibility before arriving for your appointment. The information we need from you is your name, insurance member ID and your date of birth.